It is our mission to bring forth a high quality of trust and professionalism while providing knowledgeable, fun and interesting day excursions throughout south Florida, always exceeding our clients expectations.
If you have any additional questions please contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our excursions vary from 5-10 hours, depending on the destination. Each tour departs at 6am with the exception of Cabbage Key, which departs at 8am. Please contact us for exact duration times.
Group travel typically allows us to come to you, therefore the location will be provided at the time of booking.
Our excursions depart promptly at the specified time due to our schedule. Guests should plan to arrive 30 mins prior to departure.
Our travel is on a comfortable luxury motorcoach or van
All transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized
Yes, unless you hear otherwise from us
Yes there is storage room available on the bus at your seat
Yes, please contact us with your preferred destination and number in your party for a quote
We are happy to offer day excursions for groups to Miami, Cabbage Key, Jupiter and Boca Grande. Please inquire on our contact form with a preferred destination and number in your party for a quote
Yes USB ports are available on the motorcoach.
Yes, the motorcoach is restroom equipped, the van is not.
Yes, the motorcoach has arm rests, reclining seats and footrests.
Service animals are allowed.
Our drivers are safety trained, professional and customer service oriented. All drivers go through a rigorous application process, random drug and alcohol testing, and a Level II background check that qualifies our drivers under the Jessica Lunsford Act.
Some of our vehicles are ADA accessible. Please contact us with any questions.
Yes, our carrier, MBI, has the highest Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) safety rating possible.
For the health and safety of our passengers and drivers, smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) is not allowed on any of our vehicles.
Yes, light commentary is provided on the trip.
Food and drinks are allowed. We ask that you do not bring glass bottles and dispose of trash in a proper receptacle.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Did you know there are only 2 marked graves in Palm Beach? They are side by side in a restaurant courtyard off of world class Worth Avenue. One grave is for Johnnie Brown, the pet spider monkey of Addison Mizner, a Palm Beach fixture in the roaring twenties. The other one is “Laddie,” the dog of socialites Ross and Morton Sachs who purchased Mr. Mizner’s home in 1933.
- Did you know that every year thousands of tarpon migrate to Boca Grande Pass making it the “Tarpon Fishing Capital of the World?”
- Did you know the iconic Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach has over 2,000 employees who are fluent in over 50 languages?
- Did you know the incredible open aired restaurant on Cabbage Key is where Jimmy Buffett wrote “Cheeseburgers in Paradise?”
- Did you know Tiger Woods owns a restaurant in Jupiter, (Palm Beach County); called The Woods Jupiter?
- Did you know President George H.W. Bush frequented Boca Grande and had the same fishing captain over 20 years?
- Did you know that President and Mrs. John K Kennedy’s Winter White House was in Palm Beach?
ITEMS TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Water and snacks
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Rain jacket or umbrella
- Cell phone and charger
- A good book
- Lip balm
- Neck pillow